Okay, today I went to the game expo at Brick Lane, near Liverpool street. I notice it was pretty close by where we visited the Dennis Sever house. Well, anyways. When I got there the while place was PACKED wit gamers everywhere. Well, when I got there I see massive queues and gathering of people waiting to play the new games, resident evil 5, gear of war 2.. etc etc. But to be honest, I'm not really a gaming kinda person. So off I go to the industry section upstairs. I looked around and see what gaming companies were there that I can interview and ask a few questions. My first choice was Ubisoft. I ask them a few questions. Which I found well.. not so revealing. they seem to keep things pretty tight. And most of these information can be found on the internet.
So, I went around asking other companies, and got very much the same or similar answers. I found this very much time wasting. So I gave up on the asking around and went home. As I said. I'm not a real gamer. So I dint stick around queuing up to play the new and latest games. Not really that enthusiastic about games. So I went home early, and receive some bad head ache wen I got home. This kinda of headache has been going on for about a week now. Trying to check it out with my local GP. But I missed my appointment. And so for the pass few days I have happened to done no work. As the headache causes so much pain that I wanna go n sleep it off. Thinking and starting work seems very difficult for me at this stage. I think it may be due to stress and sleeping pattern.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment